- I have a snow white beard and live in the north pole. Who am I?
- Santa calls on me on a dark and foggy night. Who am I?
- You keep presents beneath my large green arms. What am I?
- I am always different than my brother and sister as we fall from the sky. What am I?
- I hold nine candles to light each night of Hanukkah. What am I?
- I help keep your inside warm on cold days and fill your eyes with brightness. What am I?
- You ride me down a steep snow slope. What am I?
- You spin me right round on the 25th of Kislev. What am I?
- I’m white and red and sweet all over. What am I?
- I’m something you can live in, something you can eat, and decorated with sweets. What am I?
Photo Courtesy: Flickr