- How long was the first Thanksgiving celebration?
Answer: Three days
- What meats were served at the first Thanksgiving celebration dinner?
Answer: Venison, swan, duck and goose — not turkey!
- Who was the first President to pardon a turkey?
Answer: John F. Kennedy.
- Which President made pardoning the turkey an annual event?
Answer: George W. Bush.
- How much did the world’s most expensive Thanksgiving dinner on record cost?
Answer: $150,000 at New York City’s Old Homestead Steakhouse.
- When was the first Thanksgiving NFL game?
- Which President declared two Thanksgiving in one year?
Answer: James Madison.
- What Native American tribe celebrated the first Thanksgiving with the Pilgrims?
Answer: The Wampanoag
- How many turkeys are prepared in America for Thanksgiving every year?
Answer: About 46 million
- When and where was the first Turkey Trot?
Answer: Buffalo, New York in 1896.