Best Candy/Treat for Easter

Students of San Marcos, we are now in April which means that spring has sprung and Easter has finally arrived! Sure, during Easter you indulge in egg hunts and recieve beautiful Easter baskets but what is really important are the desserts and candy you get to eat. Now let us see the results of what San Marcos students believe are the best candy/treat for Easter. 

Best Treat: 

1. Brownies (WINNER)
  2. Carrot Cake
  3. Rice Krispies 
  4. Cupcakes/Cake pops
  5. Cookies
Image courtesy of Lexani Esparza

As you can see San Marcos students believe that brownies are the best treat for Easter which I happily agree with because who does not enjoy a gooey chocolatey brownie? Now let us see the results for the best candy!

Best Candy:

1. Sour candy (WINNER)
  2. Chocolate shaped bunnies/eggs
  3. Marshmallow Peeps 
  4. M&M’s
  5. Hersheys/KISS
Image courtesy of Lexani Esparza

The winner of the best candy is sour candy (ex sour patches or starbursts, etc). I personally believe that the chocolate bunnies/eggs should have won just because they are very iconic to find in your Easter basket. I am not entirely surprised that sour candy won because most people would rather eat sour candy than chocolate. 

Well there you have it. These are the results of what students of San Marcos believe are the best candy/treat during Easter. Thank you for your responses and I hope you have a good Easter!