Spookify Your Room

Are you tired of your room being the same style for every season?. Halloween is just around the corner and you might be wondering how you can fit the scariest season of the year. Halloween is a favorite for most, and sometimes decorating your living room and outdoor space isn’t enough. To switch it up this year, there is nothing that screams Halloween more than a spooky room that will make you feel so comfy and scary. So here’s just some of the best Halloween room ideas that are just erie-sistable. 

While there are dozens of room ideas, there are some key decorations that are a must. Let’s be honest, we have all seen those cute rooms on Pinterest and wished we had them. So there’s millions of ideas on sites like Pinterest and tumblr. Pinterest is currently trending with skeletal decorations. So if you are looking to be trendy you should definitely go for a skeleton theme. Other themes include pumpkin, horror genre, vampire and basic Halloween. 

Let’s start off with the essentials, you can not have a Halloween themed room without lights, and some cute pumpkin string lights are perfect to hang up and  give your room a cute orange hue. You can also pair these with purple lights and add more color all from amazon.com. “I would say my top three favorite stores to go shopping for seasonal room decor would probably be home goods, marshalls and target. For changing my room to fit the season I’m going to be changing the scents of my candles and wax melts, switching out my pillows and changing my picture frames. I like to decorate my room because it gets me into the mood and it makes my room feel more comfy for the season,” said San Marcos student Estefania Beruman. 

Blankets and throws always make a room 10 times more comfier. There are a variety of blanket/throws at home goods that fit the Halloween theme. Now you will be able to relax and binge all your favorite horror movies. 

Decorative fall/Halloween pillows can be a great addition to your bed-not only are they a great replacement but you can always store them away and save them for next year. They are a lot of options; for example, a big pumpkin pillow which you can get from Walmart.com

Lastly, you can’t have a blank space on your wall on Halloween night. Halloween themed tapestries and movie posters from famous picture films like Scream, Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street and many more. You can also add stick on bats to give a scary appeal. You can get these off shein.com

Topping your room off with a fall/pumpkin scented candle and watching horror movies is the best way to finish off the vibe.

Remember that Halloween is almost here! Halloween decor isn’t the same and can be different for everyone. Use these ideas to express your unique take on Halloween this year for your room.