Bath and Body Works Fall Collection

October is the season of scent and Bath and Body Works has launched their fall collection that is perfect to kick off this spook-tastic month! Bath and Body Works is a beauty supply and fragrance store that is located worldwide. Every year, thousands of people are looking forward to the drop of fall scents presented in perfumes, lotions, hand soaps, sanitizers, and most importantly: candles! Better yet, all these items cost under twenty dollars!

Bath and Body Works practically has any kind of fresh fall scent you can think of. Ranging from a variety of scents like Pumpkin Pecan Waffles to Spiced Blackberry Cider, the list goes on and on! A classic and returning scent is the famous Leaves. Leaves is a blend of crisp red apple and warm clove spice which represents the page-turner to when the leaves on a tree finally go from bright green to an orange, bright brown. 

Another fan-loving favorite is the scent, Pumpkin Pecan Waffles. It smells exactly as it sounds, winning over hearts with its strong-filled pumpkin and maple syrup redolence. This is definitely the scent for you if you are looking for a sweet aroma to take over your Saturday mornings. 

Now if you are really looking for something to scare you out of your skeleton, the scents, Vampire Blood and Moonlit Graveyard are a perfect match! Vampire Blood, which is also returning, is a sweet mix of red berries, plum, and night-blooming jasmine. Moonlit Graveyard is a breeze of cold, windy air and earthy incense, which is essential to be lit when you are picturing a terror-ific Halloween night! 

Laila Ordóñez, a senior, said, “I love the Autumn Chai candle because it’s not too strong, but it’s a good, sweet-smelling scent.” The Autumn Chai scent smells like hot cinnamon chai and caramel swirls. The Autumn Chai quickly sold out in stores and is now an online exclusive selling at $9.98! 

Bath and Body Works is featuring many more items that should be mandatory to check out! No matter the mood, there is a 3-wick candle, hand soap, and fragrance that best suits your feel for the fall season.