Holiday Wishlist Inspiration for 2023

It is the most wonderful time of the year. The time where the weather drops, spirit peaks, and windows are decorated with bows and branches of pine. A lot of us might take out a notepad or google docs and start recording the things we want. There are so many things to add to the list, yet you may find yourself thinking, why can I suddenly not think of anything I want! Luckily, you are not the only one thinking this and there are thousands of crafted wishlists for people stuck in a rut—like this one! You will find everything from makeup to home items on this gift guide. If you have someone you are looking to buy a present for too, this is the article for you. 

Lip product wishlist Ideas (Gemma Cooper)

First on the list are lip products. During the dry winter months, it’s important to keep your lips moisturized. Aquaphor is a cult-classic that will form a strong barrier on your lips, preventing them from being chapped. The Laneige lip sleeping mask is amazing because it offers a nice gloss without drying your lips. The Milani lip liner is a great dupe for the Charlotte Tilbury lip liner, and there is nothing nicer than the feeling of the Summer Friday lip butter balm. As for the Elf lip oil, Laneige lip glow balm, Brazilian Kiss lip butter, and Glossier Balm Dot Com, they all are supposed to be excellent and have top reviews.

Candle Wishlist Ideas (Gemma Cooper)

Next, you should add candles to your wishlist. “I love having candles in my room,” Junior Chloe Nydam explained to me. “Especially ones scented like Christmas trees because they make my room feel cozy for the holidays.” 

What better way to kick off the winter season than lighting a candle and letting the nice scent enter your room? It will fill any area of your home with a special winter scent. Above are candles with aromas such as pine, apple cider, snowflake, hot cocoa, and sugar cookies. Whatever you celebrate, there is a candle for you!

Hair Product Wishlist Ideas (Gemma Cooper)

Finally, add some hair products to your list. Doing your hair can be so much fun and will make you feel so good! Above are all sorts of products like hair tools, oils, shampoos, leave-in conditioners, heat protectors, masks, and even hair perfume! The L’Oréal Elvive Dream Lengths shampoo will give damaged hair a makeover in no time, and the Olaplex bonding oil will offer a sleek shine. The T3 curling iron will provide effortless curls, and the It’s a 10 leave-in will make any hair type feel soft. Other brands such as Ouai, Verb, Aussie, Amika, Gisou, and Pantene are also great!

Hopefully this article brought you some inspiration, and now your list is filled with ideas. Happy holidays, Royals!