Girls Lacrosse Win Against Santa Barbara

SM Girls LAX
San Marcos Girls Lacrosse wins against the Santa Barbara Dons on Wednesday.

Varsity’s home game against the Dons on April 24 was a great success for the Royals. This was their final game and they won 16-4. The team is first in Channel League with 16 wins and only 2 losses. 

Every year they are improving more and more, game by game. Only in the first half of the game, seven goals were made and by the second half, nine more goals were scored. Goals were not the only impressive thing about this game, but the number of assists, ground balls, and saves were a big part in making this game so wonderful. The teamwork and dedication to lacrosse is what contributed to their wins. 

This season the team had dinners, lunches, and did fun activities together which made their bond unbreakable and the team stronger. Together they improved as a team and as did each individual player. Compared to their first game on February 2 against Oaks Christian with a loss of 18-6 to their last game against Santa Barbara with a win of 16-4 showed their improvement.