- In Charles Dickens’ “A Christmas Carol,” what was the first name of Scrooge?
- Which country did eggnog come from?
- Which real life person is Santa Claus based on?
Answer: The Christian bishop St. Nicholas
- Which country started the tradition of putting up a Christmas tree?
- How many ghosts show up in A Christmas Carol?
- What is the name of the last ghost that visits Scrooge in A Christmas Carol?
Answer: The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come
- What are the two other most popular names for Santa Claus?
Answer: Kris Kringle and Saint Nick
- In Home Alone, where are the McCallisters going on vacation when they leave Kevin behind?
- What Christmas decoration was originally made from strands of silver?
- What Christmas carol does the Peanuts gang sing at the end of “A Charlie Brown Christmas?”
Answer: “Hark! The Herald Angels Sing”
Cite with more riddles and trivia: https://icebreakerideas.com/christmas-riddles/
Julia is a junior at San Marcos High School…