1. What was the first toy to be advertised on television?
Answer: Mr. Potato Head
2. What was the first feature-length animated movie ever released? Answer: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
3. Who created Sherlock Holmes?
Answer: Arthur Conan Doyle
4. Which member of the Beatles married Yoko Ono?
Answer: John Lennon
5. What are the names of Cinderella’s stepsisters?
Answer: Anastasia and Drizella
6. The biggest selling music single of all time is?
Answer: Candle in the Wind (1997)
7. Which two countries have not missed one of the modern-day Olympics?
Answer: Greece and Australia
8. Who has won more tennis grand slam titles, Venus Williams or Serena Williams?
Answer: Serena Williams
9. Who was the first gymnast to score a perfect 10 score? Answer: Nadia Comaneci
10. Who was the first female driver to score points in a Grand Prix? Answer: Lella Lombardi (1975 Spanish Grand Prix)