- What are the two most popular names for Santa Claus?
Answer: Kris Kringle and Saint Nick
- What do people traditionally put on top of the Christmas tree?
Answer: An angel
- In what modern-day country was St. Nicholas born in?
Answer: Turkey (originally Patara, a city in the ancient district of Lycia, in Asia Minor.)
- In Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol, what was the first name of Scrooge?
- What country did eggnog come from?
- Which country started the tradition of putting up a Christmas tree?
- According to the song, what did my true love give to me on the eighth day of Christmas?
Answer: Eight maids a milking
- Three of Santa’s reindeer’s names begin with the letter “D”. What are those names?
Answer: Dancer, Dashner, and Donner
- What popular Christmas song was actually written for Thanksgiving?
Answer: “Jingle Bells”
- What are Christmas trees also called?