Need That Extra Energy Boost For Midterm Season?

SM King’s Page
HCA Celsius IV station by the F-wing!

People have tried so many ways to stay up in order to study and be productive, but let’s be honest here, not many people have been successful. As midterms are slowly approaching, students are in need of a little something extra to help them grind on their studying. This is why our one and only Health Careers Academy has made a decision to give out IV shots of Celsius directly into your veins.

Celsius, now owned by Pepsi, is known for being a pre-workout drink with caffeine numbers higher than coffee with 200 mgs. Who knew that a drink with an obsessive amount of caffeine directly injected into your body could be good for you?!

After many many months of research, the studies have shown that the caffeine in a Celcius drink is more effective and safe when it’s injected into one’s body rather than ingesting the drink. Beside the fact that it is equivalent to about five cups of coffee and banned by the NCAA, it’s been proven that students have been working harder than ever in school as well as doing better on tests and don’t forget the fact that it’s much healthier than any regular drink. Students will start enjoying studying a lot more with these new IV shots now that they will have ten times the amount of energy from before. 

Many people may be wondering right now, is this really safe for the school to do? Well, the short answer is yes. The academy has gotten permission from the administrators as well as the district to pull this stunt off. Of course, there will not be any forms to fill out and anyone will be able to walk in right before school starts, during lunch, and after school in the quad to get an IV shot. There have been many test runs with people from all grades to prove that students will be more productive while studying for midterms.

“I have a lot of faith in the Health Academy and believe that they will do an amazing job with this event.” said Lou Zar “I think that this will turn out with a positive outcome with better testing scores from our students. Let’s just hope no one else steals our idea!”

With this new idea coming to our school just around the corner, I should just let you all know that because this is still so new, we still don’t have enough information about this new addition. Which now is probably a good time to say that nothing in this article is true. So, with that said, Happy April Fool’s Day! I may not have tricked many of you, but for those of you who did believe it, I’m sorry.