- When did the New Years Eve Ball first drop in Time’s Square?
- How large is the Times Square New Year’s Eve Ball in diameter?
Answer: 12 feet
- How many versions of the Times Square New Year’s Eve Ball have there been to date?
- How many colors can the Times Square New Year’s Eve Ball display?
Answer: 16 million
- How much does the Times Square ball weigh?
Answer: 11,875 pounds
- When was the second Times Square New Year’s Eve Ball introduced?
- What newspaper sponsored the first-ever Times Square New Year’s Eve party?
Answer: The New York Times
- What two years did the Times Square New Year’s Eve Ball not drop?
Answer: 1942 and 1943
- What was the most popular 2020 New Year’s resolution?
Answer: To work out more
- In Spain, 12 of what type of food is eaten at midnight on New Year’s Eve for good luck?
Julia is a junior at San Marcos High School…