Drizzy Drake’s Album Drop

Drake’s the type of guy to promote his album drop for one day and then postpone it for another two weeks. That is exactly what he did. Big celebrity and rap artist, Drake, recently released his new album, “For All The Dogs,” to the public. After leaving his fans predicting when it was going to drop, he finally released his album on October 6th at 6 am PST. Fans originally predicted that he would release on National Dogs Day on August 26th because of his album name, but fans were left hanging. He then set an album date for September 27th, but due to his ongoing “It’s All A Blur Tour,” he had to postpone the album drop date. Fans were left waiting and anticipating for such a big drop to be made by Drake. 

His album includes 23 songs with grand artists featured, such as Bad Bunny, Lil Yachty, SZA, Chief Keef, PARTYNEXTDOOR, Yeat, J. Cole, 21 Savage, Teezo Touchdown, Sexyyred, and his only son, Adonis Graham. Many of his followers dialed in and woke up early to listen to the album as soon as it dropped. Popular streamer Kai Cenant streamed his reaction to the album with 40 dogs in the background of his room.

The last time Drake released any albums was in 2022 when he released “Honestly Nevermind” and “Her Loss.” Drake has been giving his fans a new album to listen to every year ever since 2021 when he dropped “Certified Lover Boy.” In this new album that he released, many fans awaited a feature with another big rap celebrity artist Nicki Minaj. Drake’s new album did not include any features with Nicki Minaj, which has kept fans wondering what happened with the feature. Fans also awaited for his music in the new album to be similar to the old Drake music. Whether or not Drake delivered to his older expectations is a discussion occurring over social media. 

It is expected of Drake to go on another tour in less than a year. When he was performing in San Francisco this past August, he told his fans that he would be coming back in less than a year once his new album was released. Whether or not that statement will be made true is still unknown. 

“I would give the album an A- or B+ because it was overall a solid album with a lot of good songs in it,” said an anonymous student.

Drake has just acknowledged that he will be taking a break from his music career after realizing that he needs to take care of his health above all. Drake has been open in the past about having stomach problems. Part of his tour has been postponed after he announced his break from his career.