October Zodiacs

Aries: This Halloween, you’ll be haunted by a persistent ghost who just can’t take “no” for an answer.

Taurus: This Halloween, your home will turn into a candy factory, crafting delicious treats that could put Willy Wonka to shame.

Gemini: This Halloween, your costume will be a split personality creation, allowing you to have debates with yourself throughout the night.

Cancer: This Halloween, your inviting aura will attract lost spirits looking for emotional healing. Expect deep conversations.

Leo: This Halloween, all the witches will ask about your amazing fashion sense, eagerly waiting for your bewitching wisdom.

Virgo: This Halloween, you’ll plan a Halloween-themed escape room, complete with clues, riddles, and candy.

Libra: This Halloween, due to your indecision, your costume will turn into a “Monster Mash.”

Scorpio: This Halloween, monsters will run after you but don’t fret, they are children looking for fun.

Sagittarius: This Halloween, you’ll stumble upon a haunted corn maze; be kind to the ghosts, and they will guide you. If you decide to be sour instead of sweet, good luck.

Capricorn: This Halloween, you tumble into a haunted house halfway through the night that leaves you with goosebumps and pounds of candy.

Aquarius: This Halloween, you will create a one-of-a-kind device to talk with ghosts, made out of a toaster, kazoo, and frying pan. The ghosts will be thrilled.

Pisces: This Halloween, you will receive a call from an unknown number, be careful… it could end up badly.